2010年8月26日 星期四

ANTS and their EGGS...

yesterday i got class at 10.35am, babe and i prepared everything and went to the school.
After school we went to eat then to supermarket "The Store" to buy some necessaries thingy.
after everything done we back home, after we stopped the car we gets everything down from the car, i saw them.... ANTS.... massive of ANTS!! and they are carrying their EGGS!!! GOSHHHH....... i had never saw a HUGE amount of them in my car or somewhere....!!! i shouted and throw everything at the car park there under a big hot sun!!

ISh!!!!! where does them came from??? i question mark myself. =(
luckily babe there and helped me out. she went to get a "Sheftox" and sprayed on them.
Just a minute, there are in corpse!! woohooooooooooooooooo..... (err.... just felt sorry to them.)
i have no choice but gotta kill them to save my car, im selfish.
but i guess most of us will do the same thing right? imagine there is a HUGE amount of ants and their EGGSSSS.... it is in white oral shape!!! URGHHHH... how disgusting, even now recalled back also panic.


as u can see.... how disgusting it is.....!!! eventhough that's not the actual image but it is almost the same!!! ( sorry, i din capture the picture on the spot, coz i was too nervous!! )

After my car happens this incident, i decided to send my car to have a body clean up today!!!

money gone again =(

p.s. : i was about to recover my flu, fever and sore throat. But today morning it has back to me. =( i guess yesterday i ate Nasi Lemak, then it comes to me again..... (yelling~~~~!!!)

沒有留言: