2010年8月24日 星期二

Sick but recover soon...

Today once i woke up i felt so dizzy and i couldnt make a stable walk =( Luckily my class has canceled, so i can sleep another 2 hours.

After all i went back Kepong to do some sign up for my private thingy then having lunch with my babe at Kepong too. we ate Lui Cha ^^


somehow, it doesnt looked great and taste great for me, just common. I will prefer Serdang one... hehe. After having a half portion of it, my head gets dizzy again, i guess im gonna stop consuming it and i recalled back what my mum told me last time, Lui Cha is "HOT", in chinese means it contains HOT ingredients that will make u feel hot, just like having fried things. I did not finish it.

after paying the bill i went to get my MC, cause im not gonna attend for my 2nd class since i got a bad dizzy head. Somemore the clinic that i visited is just next few doors to me. I go and have a MC then i went back to sleep. Left babe attend class alone, felt sorry to her =(

After taken mt medicine, i slept, for 3 hours. Luckily it gets better. I guess im gonna recover soon. hehe.....

so now im just waiting my babe to pack my dinner for me, wonder why it takes so much time huh????

沒有留言: