2010年8月23日 星期一

during e one net workshop

My blog workshop today.
today is my last day for the seminar, and so coincidence!!! Was being asked to create a OWN blog!! i was DONE 3 years ago.... LOLOLOL....

So just edit some and design some of my blog's layout. HEHE.
overall this seminar not bad. Everything just going well, but it is a bit rush for me... cause study 3 day onwards non stop and it is 12hours non stop!! is a WHOLE day seminar. Everytime back to home i will get exhausted. Like a zombie.
Thanks to my sexybabe helped me massage on my back. haha. really thanks to her.

Actually im still in the class... LOL
=)

these are my photos that been taken during the class.
cycled by yellow thingy is my mum ^^




ya, as u can see.... attending E One Net workshop~~~

anyways, i felt sick today, dizzy head after having my lunch at old town, bangsar.
HOWEVER, i still have to continue my classes even though im in sick (god knows will i be concentrated in listening to the lecturer...)

In the end of the class, we've been assigned to present ourself.... which mean introducing ourself. haha. it is quite fun for me, cause i got to know everyone and also they do know me. =)
(i told them that im a website designer.... ) hahahaha....

The class is going to end, and i gotta decide whether back to sri petaling or kepong.... i guess sri petaling would be my final choice.
Oh hell ya~ protect me from dirty thingy..... amitoufoooo~

沒有留言: