2010年9月13日 星期一

Honey birthday =)



Last 2 days was having a celebration with jowel and a gang of jimuis in The garden @ The Curve.
It is a very nice environment but with bad service!!!!
I need to post a shortout of this!!!
A VERY BAD SERVICE!!!


why?
coz.....


My friends has been ordered some drinks but hours more never reach....
Requesting something from them but never come to us......
Asking for bill but have to wait 20mins above.....
Waving up my hand for calling them no body see me..... even waitresses was passing by.... and im not short, if asking Florence to wave i can understand why they cant see the tiny hand, but im in HUGE size k.


FINE.
and their attitude?? Oh my god...... like so lanci (arrogant)!!! ishhh......


This was my 2nd dine in The Garden, the 1st time is so good service i never expect it will became like THIS....ishhh..... full of disappointed and felt so sorry to the birthday girl =(


However, celebration will still go on...


me & Darling


Pretty Jowel (honey)

me & Jowel & Florence (sweetheart)

4 of us =)


After The Garden we went to Kota Damansara Giza Sunway to have 2nd round gathering, which is a small K box ^^
we have a sing (1 hour) for rm22 =) and we cuts cake at there too.


quite fun, and sweet =)
friendship forever =)

沒有留言: