2010年9月5日 星期日

SUMMONSSSSS....

yeah~ guess what!!! i get a summons due to illegal parking last month!!! WTF!!!
although the photo that has taken not that clear but it's really a SUMMONS! under my name =*
RM100..... yerrr...... beh song!!!!
gotta be careful next time, i knew their big day is coming, that's why they are hardworking now, in order to GET MORE MONEY FOR THE BIG DAY!!!

last few days i was supposed to post some images of my homemade dishes... but quite lazy at that moment.

Here they are:

These food are the after made, hehe~~~ is it looks great? my dad thought we bought it from outside, soup+lapchiong rice+ vege fried egg...



Process...



My roommate+my babe was busying cutting the ingredients..... hahaha

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

It really looks..ordinary XD
I can cook better looking one than urs, mwuahahahahahaha!!!