2010年9月10日 星期五

Selamat Hari Raya.

Today is Muslim's new year, also a holiday for me and an oppurtunity for me to have an excuse to sleep late.... hahaha
Of course, my babe is with me in Kepong too.
We woke at 12noon, once stepped out of my room i smell something familiar with me. Is my daddy handmade nasi lemak, very nice. i'd took some pictures from it.





nice dishes from daddy

Then funny thing comes, i taught my dad Facebook. Doesnt it sounds funny, not only my dad, my mum too. It means they are computer noob. LOL. sorry to say that. haha.
After giving them some lessons we went to Midvalley for shopping. With babe too of course! hehe.
I bought a Roxy bag for my Honey jowel as her 21 birthday's present, is not cheap, about rm170!!! haha.... err.... i guess it's not cheap for me as a POOR student.... but she is my good friend so just freak out. haha. (before Roxy, i did plan to buy a Lollipop bag for her....it is more costly..... so just give up, sorry honey, i will get u one when i work, k ^^)

Jowel's 21 birthday present :Roxy Rockz!!! rm169.90 T_T

Then having Domino with family, after that sent my babe to KTM station.... she is going back to Ipoh!! Sob Sob... =(
At last we on the way back to Kepong, in the middle way we took our dinner in Jinjang.
Today is quite fun. Just..... broke after spent. =(
Money comes to me fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... yeah!
By the way, SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL OF UUUU... cheerrrrrrrrrrssss~


p/s: finally i get to eat my PASSION fruit!!! rm5.50 for 6 pieces. fresh and juicy!!! hehe!


very nice! addicted to it! wanna get more and more!!!!

沒有留言: