2009年8月27日 星期四

full house with Jimuis


This is where we have been..... memorable day ^^ 25-8-2009







These are what we ate....



Capturing nice pictures ^^




Gathering day with my Jimui'z... we kept taking gossip, hahaha! really enjoyable!
Im so proud that i have such friends like u both! thank for being my friend!
After i stepped into my new environment i really have the thought of giving up all i have. I guess i have get used of having u guyz to stay beside of me, we talked gossip, we talked heart, we played, we cried, we crazy around. we argue......?? no, no argue. haha. That's why i became so weak. get used of having u guyz to sharing the suffers with me. But i got to say, this is what we called friend. No worries, i will still ask u guyz out to listen my complaination ^^"

沒有留言: