2009年8月29日 星期六

god bless us....

Today class ended at 12.15pm, planned to go somewhere else to relax.
But then seems like no people can date, all of them have their own appointment. So, ended up with going 1 utama with Jowel and Wilson.

We are suppose to Sing K in Neway, but found that there is no more K lunch promotion, and the normal price for a person is about rm30. So, we just went to eat better.

Of coz, i bought quite alot, such as Mask, some accessories and so on. Spend me about rm100+ a day!

I back at Evening, having KFC as my dinner, then online for a while to check my mail. Then, i prepared to sleep early, really tired cause of lacking sleep.
Suddenly, Hoong called me! i picked up the phone and knew that she is having problem with her car. Tyre Bonjek!!! walao......
No choice i gotta help her cause she is new in KL.
Before im going out my dad said he wanna follow me as well, coz he knew that i dunno how to change the tyre.
Luckily he followed me, cause Hoong's car has edited! her tyres is using sport "ryme". So, need a specific key to open it. Thus, i must send her back to house. She left her car over there and will pick up in the 2nd morning.

We're so Black in this month, she lost her Parker and having tyre bonjek. and i lost my mobile phone and kena car clamped..... haiz.... wish the luck will comes to us soon.... GOD BLESS....

沒有留言: