2009年8月5日 星期三

Meeting new friends in Apiit ^^

today was really tired. woke up at 6.30am for attending the 8.45am's class...iiiissshhhh...
Somehow, i had finally hits my target ^^ which is to get her hp number~~ woohooo....

Lets see how's the story begun.....
I was having my 2nd class of the day, in the Laboratory ^^ when i stepped in the Lab and found that it was really peak ==" no seat anymore, but i guess if u find properly and u're lucky u may get the seat. Yes, i did. The seat was beside her... my admirer ^^ so happy!

I asked her whether the seat is empty and she gave me a sweet smile saying that seat is empty, welcome me to sit on it...wakakaka! ( perhaps she shows me she is welcoming me but actually she is asking me to get lost... T_T hopes not what i thought)

After sat down i began to start conversation with her, she is so friendly, and i found that i really like her style and her attitude ( cool and pretty, which to me it is called " SEXY"...) ya, she did impressed me with her sexies ...... a very special sexies to me..... ( i guess my taste is a liltle weird )

i had taken her hp number as well, coz wanna date her out for KTV ^^ and she was accepted my invitation.... ** im sooooooo lucky**

Then, she and i were in the same discussion group, of coz there were still other friends in the group... hoho... included the " disturber" besides me, wilson Tay ==" 2 people sharing one chair and only we were sharing a chair in the class...haha, never mind, he is funny too.

After the 2nd class, we were going for our breaklunch in canteen. The food is so so but it is still able to feed my liltle poor stomach. What i want to mention is, my admirer is next table of me! hahahahaha..... and she had cheered to me.....wooohooo.
When she and her gang left she said bye to me by patting my shoulder. ahhhh.... how lucky i was. Next, the last class. She was sitting infront of me, and she made me a face... blinking her eyes! wakakaka, she is soooooo cute man!!!

By the way, i met some new friends, 2 new friends from China and also got their msn ^^ hahaha! not bad~ next time gonna meet some Blackies *_*

that's all for my day and hopes tomorrow can know more friends ^^ and of coz... wish my study 's ability can keeps upgrading.... cheeeersss...

1 則留言:

Molly 提到...

you sounded like u like females...hmmm...