2009年8月19日 星期三

nervous coz of my studies....


im so stressed with it. i couldn't get what are the lecturers talking about.
im so blured with their explaination. im so nervous to being a student now onwards.

im trying to consult myself, to think more further, maybe now is just a begining. i will adapt it soon as possible. But now already week 3, i still have nothing in my mind. im so frustrated.

Seeing on my notes, ya, there're full with explainations. but, what the heck am i writing? i can't understand at all, then what's the purpose that im wasted my precious time to write so many explaination on it? i am lost!

after i read through Jun's blog also found that she is having the same situation with me. But, im still nervous. Coz i am really dumb in IT. no idea with it.

Today, was having Networking and Security's class. I was paying full concentration on what teacher saids. I knew what she was saying but i don't understand it. Im collecting the data from her but not information. My mind still unable to convert it into information. and the data is flowing up and down, unstable.
i cannot ensure that one day my data will be dissapear. i cannot foreseen. so im afraid.

During the dinner, i talked to my dad, and he asking me whether to quit this courses or transfer to other college. i can tell that he is worrying of my study by looking his eye. and yet, i got the thought that wanna transfer to other college. Anyways, i still wanna give it a try, coz i know that i haven put enough effort on it.
" add oil" 3eggs!!!

~ life is always out of our expectation, but it is depends on how you gonna make out of it.~

1 則留言:

** Aki ^^ ikA ** 提到...

cum cum cum......
cum SEGI.....