2009年10月7日 星期三

camry ^^ comfortable~~ kimochi~~

haha, just heard my friend asking me why every time posted my blogs in the middle of night. haha, gotta say that i only got feel to write it on midnight. nothing wrong right? keke...
last few days was gathering with whole gang of primary classmates, knowing that they all have a very nice days recently. excepted me. =( aiks, busying like hell. ( not to say busy, only felt myself was like busying for something. )

today i was driving my dad's car to school, very excited but nervous as well, keep on worrying any vehicle comes near to me ( dun knock me out >.<) but yet, i was enjoying as well! i like the sound system in the car, the bass mode is so great. im loving it ^^ and the adjustment of the seat, air-cond and so on. it is so cool!!! argh~~ i wish i can drive again!! But, there is always have the disadvantages other than advantages, i couldnt find any parking lot for this huge car!! agrh! no choice, i gotta park very far from the school.... takes me 15min to walk from the car to the school, then walk back to the car under a super huge and hot sun.

after reach my house, having an hour of nap, then my mum called me up for dinner. promised myself not to eat any meat for 1 week but in the end i broke the rules. coz i was eating crab and prawns today ^^ yummy yummy, except the crab =="
as the result coming out, im gonna add another one more day for my penalty!! 8 days for only vegetarian food onwards!! hope i can make it!! ngek ngek!!

im still struggling witn my assignments, feel like giving up soon. not to mention it anymore. messed my mood.

oh hell ya, should i get myself free from the ass**


沒有留言: