2009年10月26日 星期一

i've caught myself being so lazy and emotional~

haha, always complaining not enough time for myself, but those are excuses for laziness.
too bad, i haven complete my assignment yet. Ridiculous bad... never mind, i will finish up later soon.
Last 3 days, my friend had stayed in my house for 3 days, other than rushing up the assignment, she also taught me how to do the BFP. Thanks to her i finally understand how to do, although i may get blur for some time. but anyways, i will keep practicing on it until i can handle it!!

Today is a freaking worst day, i spent 2 hours to take my way back after class. It was having rain and caused the JAM last for few hours. thanks god u had made me mad ^^
my class ended up at 5.30pm, but arrived house at 9.30pm, what takes me so long?
not to blame the weather and the traffic jam, coz i went to someone house and wait the time passed by, hahaha. actually is all my fault, i should get myself back earlier, but i hate to stuck in the jam.
After i back to my home, i took my dinner. Then, i saw my mum pressing on her computer.
aiks, i should not get myself into trouble, but i've seen she is so pity when she dunno how to navigate the website. So i teach her! .... ended up with emotional mood. im so frustrated in teaching her how to adjust the layout of the blogger. OMG~~~ im so bad.
so i quickly back to my room and bath. aiks.... im so emotional just now. phew.... luckily i din piss on her just now =="

* still the same, i need money~~~ keep feel like lack of money nowadays..... aiks....

沒有留言: