2009年10月13日 星期二

Tired but cant sleep.

i felt tired everyday, but not willing to sleep. is this a kind of illness?
Today is T3's birthday, wish him happy birthday ^^
they were planning for the celebration, im just waiting for their inform. hoho.

Just finish the movie " The Orphan" yesterday, i rated it 8 out of 10, is a good movie, but the story is not advisable for children. Its contained violent and 18sx thingy. Anyways, for an adult like me is acceptable, wakaka.

Not to mention but it is the fact, i have postpone my assignments to other days again +_+
i dunno how can i be so lazy.
somemore going for a trip on this coming friday (maybe)
it is the time to cost me a bump very soon.
wonder why i always cant get to save the money.
im shy and shame to ask my dad for money, but my purse is left not much. @_@
aiks, guess gotta go for ATM machine.

October 30, is an important day for me.
1) Yan's birthday celebration
2) MAP due date.

* must always bared in mind... *

okiesss, is time for sleep ^^ nitez and sweet dream to myself.
i bet tomorrow will be sleepy day for me... (lack of sleep again, 4 hours... enough??)


沒有留言: