2009年10月4日 星期日

Hot weather....

Recently really Hot, even i could feel the heat when i was turning on the air conditional. what a terrible weather nowadays. Many disasters popping up on the earth. Phew..... RIP to all victims of the disaster.

Come back to my assignment, still have not complete yet. Coz' it is really meaningless for me to do it. No mood.... and no ones beside me to guard me, i started spread out my laziness around. aiks.
For my NWS assignment, i am supposed to complete it withing this week for the 3 methods, but it seems i couldnt make it. Keep postpone and postpone, wondering when i can hand out my assignment.

Today is sunday, and it is a sunny day as well, feel like wanted to go out for a walk, but at last still stayed at home watched my japanese series. it is nice and funny.

Evening will be hanging out with some relatives for dinner. wish i can finish my 2nd method in the night, amitoufo~~~~

1 則留言:

anny3 提到...

concentrate for ur assignment lar mon mon..heard many time for ur assignment but til now aso hvn complete yet..lol..gambate ya~~