2010年1月25日 星期一

FUCK OFF....

P1..... u fucking liar, and fucking stuff that makes me kena lao beh shoot!!! damn it!!!
wtf.... suddenly felt so upset and screwed up. i dun wanna talk to them, they're freaking annoying me to me now. they never know my feeling. The line isnt good also not my fault, that day i was testing the line, and the signal was good. i never thought that will become worst today. you thought am i a god?? a prediction god for the future?? how i know the line will become worst?? why dun u just think of me, why just straight away jump to the conclusion. damn you!!! you made me feel like it is better that i dun back home. im sick of it!!! EXTREMELY SICK OF IT!

the HOME makes me feel like so annoying when stepped into the HOUSE!
what is the HOME means to me now??? ANNOYING AND TROUBLESOME! add on... lack of sharing and caring!!!! these are what u guyz made me feel like. im so sad to having this kinda thoughts. but i cant stopped of thinking in that way.

sometimes i would just try to make myself feel like "just let it be". what i can do, what can i say since u guyz never listen to what am i going to say. u guys just wanna quickly express what u guyz wanna do. never put on a break for me. is that call selfish?

recently really having lots of stuffs that makes me mad.

I AM SO MOODY AND FREAKING ANGRY.
bastard.
i feel like not going back in this week. but must to. cause of the parties..... AIKS.

沒有留言: