2010年7月10日 星期六

heartbeat.

aiks. it has been quite a while i din hear my heartbeat.
even for now im still hesitate isn't it came across from somewhere in my part of body.
seriously, im quite confusing for my current situation. i dunno how does it feels. is it happy? is it sad, or is it making me worry?
im trying not to step deeper. and i also dunno whether im in the depth or what? i am just so worried. of course, i keep pursuing myself this is just a normally thingy. treating different way to different person. i am believe everyone is doing what i said. but the way i did, is it too special to "someone"? only my heart will know. but im not dare to ask. and avoiding something that i know will it will hurts when i know the truth.
i am try to make it common as everyones will do.

but sometimes it is very hard to accept. the way you talk to me, the way you threaten me, to me is just so special, we re not that kind of relationship. but we just did what they did. haha. why? is it weird? i dun wanna talk more. just wanna keep in heart and think wisely.
and keep listen to my heartbeat. is it increasing or just like normal...

沒有留言: