2010年7月13日 星期二

Money Insufficient....

How i wish there will be RM1million with me every year. One million in a year. So that i do not have to worry about lacking of money. But that's a miracle. I should not think too much unless i really put bunch of effort in earning money. Hell ya, im a lazy bug. Getting a job and work happily is the hardest part for me. I do not like working, especially under people, i do not like to being force, do not like to being nag.... blah blah blah, but who else will like?

School is going start, it is time for me to prepare and proceed to level 3!!!! urghhh.... nervous.
and also the FEE!!!!!! god damn it so damn expensive la...... WTF!!
where can get the money to PAY!!! since my loan haven come yet!!! god bless it faster comes to me la...
2 more days gotta travel to Singapore with friends, another rm800 fly away, maybe more than that.... gosh.... only for trips... rm3K already fly away........ =(
>.<
i am really a BIG money spender!!!!
but hopefully i can afford!!!!
daddy~~~~

沒有留言: