2010年7月30日 星期五

JULY - worst month for me.

I am just a very normal person having a very normal moment in everyday.
But why should i suffered like this in this July???

My dad sick....
Loan delays....
Result dropped into 2nd class.......

My dad is not in good condition, he cant walk in fast speed, cannot carry weighted thing, keep on feeling dizzy, cant breath smooth... many and many....
With all these signs made me feel so worry and frustrated. i could do anything for him.

It is going to start my level 3, suppose to get my loan on August, so i can pay my bankdraft for my school fee and etc. But guess what? Just got the info from the administration, telling us that 1 year only will release 2 times of payment. WTF??? which mean i gotta wait until October only i can get my freaking money, 4th payment will be coming year April, last payment will be coming year October... and that time i am gradated. What for i get the money??? Wondering how their system goes? is it that worse? so called a Advance school? an IT academic? OMG!!! how can it be? i was being lied by this freaking Uni!

OK, fine, maybe because of the government problem. FINE. i will go and get some part time job.

Just two days passed by, i claimed down. Open my lappie and check some updates on my result.
GUESS WHAT AGAIN????

My grade dropped!!
last 3 weeks, result was released. Being showed that two 1st class, two 2nd class, i was so happy, because my result had improved alot. after 1 week, result was under pending??? WTF, play us a fool? OK, fine, i will be waited and see what will it be. I guess wont be too much different.
OK, 2 weeks passed. Open up the webspace and login.

This time i am really screwed up this fucking APIIT. From grade 15 falls to 12!!! dropped 3 grades!!!! I am so freaking disappointed. If my result really that shit why dont just show the actual result from the beginning?
whatever... i am HOPELESS.

HOPELESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS........

This month really is a WORST month for me in this year.... by they way... =(

沒有留言: