2010年7月31日 星期六

Last day of July; bad luck still with me.

Today early morning, suppose to wake early to attend Moral class. But however, my alarm doesnt wake me up, i thought i had set my alarm yesterday but not!!! so i rushed everything up and prepare to get my car to school.
Unfortunately i cant find my car key, called my mum and she told she had driven off, asking me to take camry. OK, fine, coz im in a rush.

Once i start the car, i reverse.

"PONNNG.....!!!!" Guess what.....
i bang a car, is Waja.
Waja bengkak already, i sweat, why so lousy. I faster opened my door and look for my camry. There are many scratches ==" my dad will definitely shout on me.

Luckily there is no driver in Waja, i drove my car park to somewhere around the Waja, coz i was too nervous until clueness to do in the next. I stopped at somewhere and think how how how...
Then, i saw the owner of camry is taking their car off. I dunno whether they did noticed there is "bengkak" on the door of waja. i just prayed they did not notice!!!!

I still have not tell my dad, i guess later i will do.

God bless me.....
The end july, still kena this kind of thingy, i really speechless....

沒有留言: