2009年12月15日 星期二

oh yeah~~~~~~~~~~~

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!
what's OH YEAH??
Oh YEAH for saying "BYE" to my final exam on last week, and my soul has been finally released from the SUCK LIFE...(exam+assignment)!!!
oh hell yeah, im still busy during this holiday. everyday go out and spend spend spend!
but that's life =) and im enjoying.

i love to hang out with friends. my lovely friends! im so proud that i have so many good friends just like u all... i love u all so much!!!
Thanks for supporting me when i was in the hardship... thanks.
so sorry for sometime im not hanging out with u guyz, coz i was busying =(
But now i am free, im sure i will be there when u guyz give me a call!! remember! just a call and i will be there.
=)


Christmas is coming, there is nice decoration everywhere! and it is so beautiful and pleasant =)
i love christmas! its giving me a peaceful scene =)

so far im having a free-style life. no works, no studies, no pressure.
But, i guess i gotta back to school on every saturday, for attending the shitty assy subject " Malaysian Studies"!! and yeah~ the assignment =( duhhhh....
However, it's not a big deal for me.
Today, or can be "yesterday", hang out with my buddies (darling and honey) in One Utama, we ate and shopped over there. of course, picturing cannot be left out. =)
i miss the moment and memories that we had for the passed few months. and i wish we can have more and more. darl & lao po, our friendship will last forever, or even will last for the next few centuries..... lol....
and to all my buddies and goodies... i bless our friendship will last forever =)
hohoho..... suddenly so miss the big boob flo. =)
miss her boob so much XD

There is a mission for me to fulfill during this holiday, i hope i can make it, and i guess i would =)
amitoufoooooooooooooooooooooo.....
p/s: i wish i can hit my expectation. mummy, will u bless me? i know u will. and u did. Thx mum, i love u so much. pls always stay beside me and pray for me =) muackz.

沒有留言: