2009年12月2日 星期三

please heals me quickly!! im ruin in my life soon =(

tomorrow exam?
this is the bad moment i had.
im sick and yet i haven do my revision.
should say it is a Revision?? coz i never study this subject before?
whatever, im gonna boost my energy to finish it within a NIGHT!

i am so sick, it has been last for 4 days....
what's wrong with me, final is infront of me, and im still like a half-dead person yelling all the time (coz of flu.... )

last sunday, i was visiting a doctor, telling her that im feeling unwell and body-ache, she gave me some medicine. I thought i could be properly heals within 1 or 2 days. But NO... upset!
it takes me 4 days... or maybe longer to heals. final exam is coming, tomorrow is the test, and im not yet prepare.
Yesterday i've tried to make myself sweat in order to warm my body up. yes, it feels better in the 2nd morning, but feel bad in the afternoon where i was in an air-cond room. my nose stuck and cant breath!!! i wish i can sneeze in the classroom, but since the class is so silent so i gotta stop breath through my nose. Using mouth to breath and talk, so tiring. After the class end, suppose meet up my friend to have a lunch with her, but finally i cant stand with my headache which caused by the flu. i went home. sorry to my friend.

This is the 2nd times im having the exam with the sickness. In the same year!! aiks.... god bless!!

1 則留言:

Yours Truly 提到...

my dear mon..
please take care of urself..
and gambatteh in tmr exams! all da best to everyone of us..
hope u heal quickly~