2009年12月17日 星期四

sales everywhere......

Jingle bell Jingle bell Jingle on the way....
yeppie, christmas is around the corner. and sales are all around the places.
pavilion, Times square, Midvalley, One utama... and more and more and more.....
It reminds me is the time to spend spend spend, shop shop shop, cap cap cap.....

This week should be my shopping week, monday to wednesday keep on shopping with different friends. OMG.... nearly broke.
I bought alots, Pants, shirts, dresses, make-ups.... many many and many.
Spending money is just like drinking the water, once a while all gone. nOooOoooOoOooOOo...
The credit card keep swiping without control, when turns back my head then realized i had over spent =( *guess my dad will slap me in anger*

POKGAI.... POCHAN..... is what i kept saying after spending all my money T.T
but the coming days still gotta go out, this worry me. OMG, where can i get the money?
Yes, i found an idea. work for my dad =)
hope he will pay me in good amount, god bless. >.<
tomorrow is resting day, i should stay at home and figure out the website for my dad. and do it properly to get a nice paid ^^ hehe.

errmm.... there is something still worrying, which i haven find rooms.... argh.... so lazy =="
but anyways, this is a MUST. should search by now. aiks.....

God bless.......

沒有留言: