2009年4月19日 星期日

boring day .....

The 1st day after graduated, i slept whole day in my room.... really amazing!
From yesterday 4.30am until the next day 6.30pm! shocked right!!
Since i have nothing to do, I turned on my PC and starts sufting.....
I really hope that i didn't login in the website, cuz i found something really makes me sad like hell! haiz........ somehow, im still goanna accept the truth that the fate had decided to give me.
But soon, i guess i can really get rid of it! Since i can just being like that. Pity ya!!
My July intake still far away, i gotta get something to do instead of thinking something weird!Yes, i think im going to start to learn back my Web Page Design by uisng the Dreamweaver software. Gosh..... i think i am totally forgot how to use it == im dumb as shit!
By the way, I AM LACK OF MONEY!! hell ya~
since i lost my pity phone i started to so some research on mobile phone.... i need to get a new one.....! i have few models can consider to buy, but still not yet decide to buy which one! After i decided a model, my friends sure said, This One Not Worth!! Should buy This or That............ haiz! messep me up! so NOW.... either G705 or C902......
God bless me can success to buy it!!!! oh ya~~~~~

沒有留言: