2009年4月24日 星期五

HapPy BiRthdaY my Lovely Dad ^^ I love u!

today woke up... around 3pm....XD
these few days really late sleep at night, maybe get used already!
after woke up, i went to carefour!.... with madness... cuz my HP cant work since i bought it yesterday! i am so sad and frustrated! Juz within few hours then cant function! wtf!
After i went to they, i told them my problem, luckily the problem solved without charging me any cents! haha!

After my family back, we went for dinner, cuz my dad' bday!
i created a poem and wrote in the card and gave him, i made the bday card by myown ^^ haha!
kinda pretty i can say!
When i handle it to him, i fellt kinda shy, cuz..... i oso dunno why ...==
We just go for the dinner with a cake..... this is what we call celebration... kinda bored ==
Anyways... hope him have a nice day! And happy everyday! Every wishes will come TRUE!
HAppy BirthdaY to my lovely dad ^^
muackzzz..... best wish for u!

沒有留言: