2009年4月12日 星期日

mother fucking bitch had stolen my cawaii phone!! gonna curse her!! damn!



Today early morning, i woke up at around 9.45am and bring my dad to UCTI register for my degree at July intake. After finish registered my dad bought us to KLCC attend the PC fair, i was so damn excited cuz finally can get an OWN laptop ^^
Since we arrived there, i went to the toilet ( wanna pee~~), but it was too sux, needed to pay rm2 only can get in! Go hell la~
We have no choice so we went to another toilet.
Unfortunately, there was super crowded in the Free-use toilet, mum and i was lined up and waited to pee one by one....
Few minutes later, turned me. I faster get in and enjoy, i put my phone beside the shelf cuz i afraid i drop my phone into the toilet bowl ( i dropped my hp into toilet bowl before, learned from the mistake ^^). After enjoying i quickly get out from it and went to wash hand and leave the toilet ( i dun wanna stay so long cuz many people are waiting for it, so kind am i ^^)
Then, mum and I were walking towards to the conventioan center, between, i have bought a Haagen - daaz ice-cream - green tea favour...so nice ^^
SUDDENLY!!! i remember my phone!! i touch my pocket and found it was EMPTY!! what the hell!! i left it in the fucking toilet!! i told my mum and rushed into that toilet and ask the Kakak for rescue!!!
HAIZ...... no people find it! I LOST IT!!!!
I was so freaking damn careless!! i lost my phone twice!!! and they all happens in the same venue.... TOILET!!!!
haiz.... screwed up on it, but really have no choice!
i bring my silly mood and walked to the convention center..... really BAD MOOD!!

But lastly, my dad bought me a laptop.... NEC ^^
one come one go...... WTF!!!

Tomorrow still got ITAM test!! damn man! i really hate that subject! More important is i haven read yet! OMG! i really need a super duper brain to grab so many info within 1 hour! 4 chapters in 1 hour!! can i make it? i guess..... * argh*

沒有留言: