2009年4月13日 星期一

still thinking of my babe hp...*sob sob* MADNESS appeared!

....it is nearly midnight!! Nope, it's alrealy 2.13am ^^...im still opening the 1st page of this shit (ITAM) but nothing in my mind!!!

Whatever, i dun care!!

Now im keep thinking of my handphone... i really have no fate with it!
The 1st time i bought, is the same model K6610i, after 10 days i dropped it into the toilet bowl at the wangsa maju's toilet; 2nd floor 2nd toilet!!
Now! i left it and also lost it in KLCC's toilet; 2nd floor 2nd toilet!! what a concidence!!

Nowadays, there are so many people are heartless! If there is something not belongs to them, they will grab it as well! No matter what is that item, how worth is it!! As long not a rubbish they still will take it! Haiz, they dun even go and call/check whoever that list inside the contact list to see wheather can contact the owner! They dun care what people think! They just care about themselves! SELFISH!! Or it can be prove ....... this is what we call humanity!

Haha, i blamed myself more than WHOever had stole my mobile phone!

i am really careless! How forgetful am I? short-term memory occurs in my life since i am just 20th! Or i am in 20th body but with 80yrs old brain? hoho, lame == i admitted that i am really careless!! God.... please help me ^^

Nevertheless, i still gotta say whoever took my handphone!! u better watch out!! im going to curse you 1 month cant shit!!! not even a piece of shit!!! * hmph*
u made me mad!! really really mad!

沒有留言: