2009年4月1日 星期三

WAKAKAKA!! I PASSED!!!



I've been tried so hard just to wish i can PASS my TI test, now i made it!!
what a wonderful day!! I finally made it man!!! That's the MIRACLE!
Anywayxx..... sure gonna thanks to my super TI's geek friend KM, she helps me alot ^^
From the first few questions i really dunno how to answer it then i think she knew that i am struggling with the true or false answer! hahaha~

But till the end i finally get rid of it!! 19/25 ^^
In the same time i received the result of the CGPA ==
I've knew my marks sure dropped since last semester i didn't master it well!
But really have no choice, that time was during CNY, who's so geek have the mood to study!!
Thus, ya..... DROPPED!!! Althought im still keep laughing and pretending like " WHATEVER", but i knew myself, it just a bit dissapointed T__T
Hopefully can get a MERID in the advance diploma ^^ ( the possibility is 20%)
I heard many people said Advance is hard to study, hard to complete...blah blah blah...
But today got a consultant briefing to us during our class about the advance diploma, im not interested about the advance diploma but the 14 weeks in UK ^^
That's amazing, i like the accommodation ^^ is a personal room attached with a bathroom!!
Not bad ya, im still considering ==
but mostly will go for advance, b'cuz my dad wish me to get a degree cert +__+

After knowing my CGPA is so damn sux,we went to Mcd to meet Leah!
We have been so long long long time didn't meet each others, so miss her!
She is still the same look, COOL!

Today is just as usual, nothing special happen ^^
But i hope i can sleep more, im lack of sleep recently!! damn tired!
maybe due to the weather, not really feeling well T__T
my bones is so damn freaking pain!! just like someone use a needle and stab inside my bones!!
so ganasai betul!
hope can recover soon! haiz~

P/S: today's april fool ^^ i get cheated == so lame!

3 則留言:

nataliez 提到...

hahah..congratulation to you for passing the stupid TI e-test ya pretty..... yeah....is the time for you to rest yourself.... rest more...stay healthy and cheerful ya....be there for you oo...love you ya...

nataliez 提到...

congratulation to you for passing the stupid TI e-test ya pretty...yeah...is time for you to rest more....rest more...stay healthy and cheerful ya.... be there for you when you need...love you ya...

nataliez 提到...

ongratulation to you for passing the stupid TI e-test ya pretty...yeah...is time for you to rest more....rest more...stay healthy and cheerful ya.... be there for you when you need...love you ya...