2009年7月11日 星期六

sailormoon returned




Sailormoon? This is an identity of the "big rabbit".

Its has been a long time i didn't heard from them calling me " sailormoon". Then why so sudden i mentioned it?
yes, my tuition's friends used to call me now. I think it is because of my name is hard to let people memorize so they calling me that, cant blame also. haha. (But yet not my fault....)

Recall back to my childhood, when i was about 9 year old. My classmate used to call me Sailormoon as well, coz' the pronunciation is similar with my actual name, and they mostly dunno how to spell or pronous my name. hahaha... whether is it good to me or not. funny!
thus, they just ended up with calling me sailormoon. (somehow sailormoon is kinda famous during that time, shows that i'm famous too. **forgive them**)

A decade had passed, between these years there're also few people calling me that even though they knew my name, but those people are just trying to play on me, dun care at all ** hoho** let them be ^^" it's just shows they are dumb asses.... hahaha! joking for sure ==

But recently, sailormoon's fans are appeared! My tuition's classmate and the terrible teacher!!
haiz..... i really wonder why most of them can't remember my name in proper way, keep calling my nick name and made others people thought that i was really using that name! NO WAY!!!
I'm not sailormoon, or even Doraemon, Pokemon, Digimon.... whatver have MON also not my actual NAME!! stop calling me that!! isssshhhh...... really heart broken! so sorry to whom that created my name ** sorry to my lovely daddy **

now onwards, please kindly remember my beautiful, meaningful, colorful, wonderful name! My name is "SYXXXDE". please forgive me that i didn't show u guyz the full name ^^ incase have bad people hack in my account or whatever! hahahahahahaha..... ( even though im poor as papaya tree )
but i believe u my friend will do know my name! thanks and loves u all ^^

P/s : sorry for my poor english and i will do my best to improve it! yosh~ gambateh!!

沒有留言: