2009年7月23日 星期四

steps by steps : TRYING

tomorrow morning, i gotta wake up early to collect my gown for this coming sunday " convorcation".

time passes so fast and yet im still haven't make up my mind. * blur blur blur *
just gave up of my Home assignment ( dreamweaver ) it is so complicated and confusing, i lazy to figure out the concepts of the website, aiks... im lazybuzz ==

recently i started to think wisely, not to let those " small matters or LAME matters " to bother my life. haha, i've become matured ^^
I had realiased sometimes there're certain things cannot be "change", or u couldn't change it. This is what we called "fate". We met up each other is not for us to MAD at each other. haha, now i knew. that's why im trying to let go my madness on her. trying not to stare at her, trying not to think of her, trying not to mad on her, trying not to have silent war with her, trying not to HATE her. YES, im trying!

i talked to her today, and i smile.
i wish i can get back what i should be.


issshhh........ i miss him so much.........

沒有留言: