2009年7月25日 星期六

Thanks to Yan ^^

Today i was kinda of happy, early morning went to 1u having KTV war with my dearest Yan, just both of us but we were having lots of fun. Moreover, she gave me a supprised ^^

A gift from her...


it is a little " Kappa" with the graduation suits
i named it "liltle kappa"

my dad with the little Kappa, can you see what they're wearing?
Then i bought a liltle tuby at Forever 21 for my coming convorcation, the color is kind of stricking which is Yellow.

We gotta back early because she is having her part-time job later and yet im having tuition too.
Thanks to Yan and i am really happy, thanks to your little Kappa, i hope that liltle Kappa will bring me some lucks in my study. Thanks...

P/s: during the tuitio i hv lots of fun too, playing with the teacher and he keeps calling me Monkey, i wonder why many people is calling me that, WHY? am i really look like a monkey? or my behavior?? aiks......

沒有留言: