2009年6月10日 星期三

money gone~



suppose to update my blog on yesterday, but dunno what happen kinda lazy to recall back what was happening within these few days... so.. postpone my update ^^ sorry ya!
Last sunday i just came back from Penang Trip ....
erm.... not really Fun during the trip... kinda boring somemore!
But, i met her ^^ my crazy friend Florence!
she was traveling with her family at Penang as well ^^
so we dated out each other to meet at midnight, on the beach somemore... how romantic...
of course, we bought beers together and drink, enjoying the beach's wind blow on our faces... arhh.... Kimochi~~~

OK, now come back to today ^^
my money gone again!!
cause i bought my facial cleanser blah blah blah and spend bout rm300 ^^ hahaha.... heartbroken!
Maybe of the weather problem, my face having many breakouts..ishhh.... disgusting!!
so hope Clinique this Pricey product can solve my problem T_T hope so... pray for it!

沒有留言: